One Free Uncontested Divorce Giveaway for the NEW YEAR
William S. Foley, PA is giving away One FREE Florida uncontested divorce in 2017!
* Your story is what will win this Free Divorce Giveaway contest! We want to hear from you about your reasons why you need this divorce in 2017. It’s gotta be good! We have received 100’s of stories in the past, so please take some time to tell us why you should win. The contact form is below, so fill it out and let us know!
* Why are we doing this? We really know Uncontested Divorces. We have done so many of these and we have an awesome process for uncontested divorces in Florida and we want to share our experience with a deserving couple that needs a divorce in Florida. We really want to help someone out this year and give away some pro bono legal service back to the community. But we want it to go to the right person, so please send us your entries!
* Valid only for Florida residents (You have to be a resident of the state of Florida for 6 months prior to filing the divorce).
* We will only represent one party, per the law in Florida. So if the other side wants to get an attorney, that’s up to them. We do not represent both sides.
*The divorce must be an amicable and you and your spouse must agree on ALL issues; including children’s issues if you have children in common. So keep that in mind with your story, if you and your spouse would never, ever, ever agree on the day of the week, or the color of the sky…this contest is probably not for you. We need a good story about 2 people that NEED a divorce, but CAN ALSO AGREE to get this thing done in a reasonable manner.
* No COST to you for the divorce. This contest is for ONE free uncontested divorce with no attorneys fees OR costs due to you. We will pay the filing fee to get this done for you. That’s right if you win this free divorce giveaway we are not going to stiff you with the bill for the filing fee. We will pay it. Done. Consider it our way of saying, “Congrats on getting this done the right way.”
* We have spoken to people that have been separated for hours, and we have also had consultations with people that have been separated for over 20 years, so we know that that sometimes you just need some help to get this done.
* We have heard probably every possible situation imaginable, but remember this is NOT a shock the office contest, this is a WE CAN AGREE TO GET THIS THING DONE contest. So please, if the drama is necessary, let us know. If it ain’t necessary, “Save the Drama fo’ yo mama!”
* Submit via Facebook, email or via our entry form on our website, beginning January 16, 2017 and ending 11:59 p.m. on February 14, 2017 and ONE winner will be chosen at the sole discretion of William S. Foley, PA.
* By submitting a contest application, you are NOT creating an attorney-client privileged relationship with William S. Foley, PA. You are not a retained client until you are notified you are the ONE winner AND you sign a FREE DIVORCE CONTEST RETAINER AGREEMENT, or if you decide to retain the office outside of the contest.